Facts and Tips
- Permit applications are available on the web, via FAX, or pick up in the Conover Center.
- Permit applications are accepted via FAX – Check must follow by mail or Pay with Credit Card/Debit Card at www.townofconover.com
- Applications for Driveway Permit must have a diagram indicating the location of proposed driveway.
- Zoning permits are available from Vilas County Zoning, Eagle River.
- Construction or improvement to road accessing your property requires a driveway (excavation) permit
- Fire numbers are issued ONLY for properties with a structure on it or one that has an active & valid driveway permit
- Fire numbers are billed at cost to the property owner.
- Other Permit Information Required – Zoning District, Computer Number and Legal Description (ie: Lot 4, NE, SW, Sect 12, T41N, R10E)
- You can request a full information packet with necessary application forms via phone or Email for you upcoming project or on this website.